Science and Research at the Faculty of Economics and Management
Relevant and High-Quality Research, Development and Innovation
Key strategic objectives:
- Promoting applied research with the aim of participating in projects within the international research area.
- Providing a base of scientific knowledge, practices and practical skills in the study field of Economics and Management.
- Implementing the policy on quality of education and creative activities.
- Improving the quality of research and its productivity by harmonising the science, research and innovation policy at the FEM SUA in Nitra.
- Creating a research and innovation ecosystem in the core scientific disciplines.
- Increasing the ability to participate in obtaining project support at national and international level.
- Fulfilling the principles of open science.
- Applying the principles and strengthening the culture of scientific integrity in Slovakia.