Science and Research at the Faculty of Economics and Management
FEM emphasizes and supports the development of science and research. As a result of this effort the FEM is evaluated as one of the best Slovak economic faculties. As ARRA - the independent agency indicated, in 2010 it belonged to the best economic faculties for research and we still keep up this position.
The strategy plan for further development of science and research at the FEM aims at being one of the best research workplaces in Europe. The goal is to interconnect science and research with the practice and to be involved in the solution of international, national and local scientific and research problems. That is the reason why the Faculty emphasizes the quality of education and its connection with research, especially on doctoral level of study.
Research at the Faculty of Economics and Management (FEM) Slovak University of Agriculture (SUA) in Nitra is carried out within the following international projects:
- Projects of the European Union Framework Programmes, see more
- Other international research projects
Center for Research and Educational Projects (CREP)
The main aim of the Centre for Research and Educational Projects is to coordinate and develop project activities of the Faculty of Economics and Management in order to improve the project activities of particular faculty departments.
The main tasks of the Centre for Research and Educational Projects are:
- to increase the FEM’s participation in research and educational projects,
- to write projects of the Faculty, to coordinate project submission and project cycle,
- to coordinate ongoing projects in the process of implementation (to secure administration of projects),
- to build partnerships – to engage the employees of the Faculty into educational and research projects,
- to cooperate with the Foreign Relations and International Projects Office at the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra and
- to cooperate with international departments and national contact centers for individual programmes of the European Union.
Head of CREP: Ing. Eva Kapráľová, PhD., email: firstname.lastname@example.org